- Obsolete Date 31-12-2099
- End of support date 31-12-2104
- Product Dimensions (imperial) 1.4 x 5.9 x 5.9 in
- Warranty Limited lifetime warranty: for details, see http://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/product-warranties/#HardwareLLW
- Product Dimensions (metric) 35 x 150 x 150 mm
- Connectivity, standard 10/100/1000BASE-T
- Regulatory FCC/ISED CE Marked RED Directive 2014/53/EU EMC Directive 2014/30/EU Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU UL/IEC/EN 60950 EN 60601-1-1, EN60601-1-2
- Certifications CB Scheme Safety, cTUVus UL2043 plenum rating Wi-Fi Alliance certified 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED ac (with wave 2 features)
- Weight 9.9 oz
- Power Consumption 11.3W PoE or 11.5W DC, maximum (excludes power to support PoE-PSE functionality)
- Mounting Ceiling, wall, wiring box, using range of mounts and kits. Basic mounts ship with product.
- Weight 280 g
- Wi-Fi antenna Two internal vertically polarized, dual-band downtilt, omni-directional antennas.
- Radio coverage Indoor, dual radio, 5 GHz 802.11ac 2×2 MIMO and 2.4 GHz 802.11n 2×2 MIMO.
- Input voltage 48 VDC
- Ports 2 RJ45 1 micro-USB
The Aruba 303 Series Campus Access Points delivers an affordable high performance 802.11ac with MU-MIMO (Wave 2) for medium density enterprise environments. With the integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and supporting 802.3af power, the Aruba 303 enables enterprises to improve their work efficiency and productivity with low TCO. The compact Aruba 303 Series Campus Access Point delivers a maximum concurrent data rate of 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 1.2 Gbps). Featuring 2×2:2SS, it is designed for device density environments, such as schools, retail branches, warehouses, hotels and enterprise offices, where the environment is cost sensitive.
- Unified access points supporting ArubaOS and InstantOS modes.
- The Aruba AP-303P models allow you to daisy-chain your wired network to connect and power any network device (IP camera, IOT gateway, or a second access point) to the E1 Ethernet port of the AP-303P.
- Simplify and cost-reduce the installation of multiple devices by sharing switch ports and cabling.
- AP-303P models support Zigbee 802.15.4 radio to provide connectivity for IoT devices.
- 2:2:2SS SU-MIMO and MU-MIMO operation, channel width up to 80 MHz.
The Aruba 303 Series Campus Access Points have an integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacon to enable Aruba location services such as beacon management, location notifications and navigation.
The integration of a BLE beacon enables businesses to leverage mobile context to develop applications that deliver an enhanced user experience and increase the value of the network infrastructure.
The Aruba 303 Series Campus Access Points deliver architectural flexibility, since they can be deployed either with a controller or in controllerless mode.
Unified Access Points Supporting ArubaOS and InstantOS Modes
Mid-range performance and density 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Point
The Aruba 303 Series Campus Access Points are cost-optimized for delivering 802.11ac Wave 2 performance in medium density environments.
Designed specifically for moderate performance requirements.
Supports dual-radio operation in 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.
Integrated BLE Beacon For Location Services and Asset Tracking
Radios support transmissions in Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) and Single-User MIMO (SU-MIMO) operating modes.
The Aruba 303 Series Campus Access Points support 802.11ac with Wave 2 features including 2×2:2SS and up to 80 MHz channel bandwidth.
802.11ac Wave 2 With 2×2:24SS, 80MHz, and MU-MIMO
Based on the presence of a controller in the network, the Aruba 303 will load the ArubaOS or InstantOS software automatically.
- Aruba 3 Year Foundation Care Next Business Day Exchange AP-303P Service
- Aruba 5 Year Foundation Care Next Business Day Exchange AP-303P Service
- 12V/48W AC/DC pwr adptr 2.1/5.5mm
- 48V/50W AC/DC pwr adptr 1.35/3.5mm
- Aruba Products and Solutions Brochure
- Aruba 303 Series Campus Access Points
- Aruba 303 Series Campus Access Points Data Sheet
- Higher Education Solution Overview
- Aruba Products and Solutions Brochure Enterprise Edition
- Aruba 300 Series Campus Access Points Ordering Guide
- Aruba 330 Series Campus Access Points Ordering Guide
- Purple Partner Solution Overview
- Education Reimagined Solution Overview