- Obsolete Date 31-01-2023
- End of support date 31-01-2028
- Connector type LC duplex
- Transceiver form factor QSFP+
- Ports 40GBASE-SR-BiDi
- Wavelength 850nm/900nm
- Weight 0.08 lb
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 121.8 x 18.35 x 12.9 mm
- Weight 35 g
What if you could have 40 GbE connection using existing LC cables in your data center? The HPE 40Gb QSFP+ Bi-directional Transceiver integrates four electrical data lanes in each direction into transmission over a single LC duplex fiber optic cable. Together with other HPE 40GbE QSFP+ MPO Transceivers, it provides more flexibility and variety of high-density and low-power 40GbE solutions for Hewlett Packard Enterprise server users.
The 40Gb QSFP+ Bi-directional Transceiver links up to 100 m using OM3 and OM4 optical fiber for flexibility.
The HPE 40Gb QSFP+ Bi-directional Transceiver provides an LC duplex connector to allow re-use of existing cable infrastructure in the data center.
Compliant with the 40GbE XLPPI and QSFP+ SFF-8436 electrical specification from IEEE.
Hot pluggable transceiver for ease of installation.
Low power consumption with a maximum power consumption of 3.5 W.
- HPE SN2700M 100GbE 32QSFP28 Switch
- HPE SN2410M 25GbE 48SFP28 8QSFP28 Swch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2100M 100GbE 16QSFP28 Half Width Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2100M 100GbE 8QSFP28 Half Width Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2700M 100GbE 16QSFP28 Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2410M 25GbE 24SFP28 4QSFP28 Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2410bM 10GbE 48SFP+ 8QSFP28 Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2410bM 10GbE 24SFP+ 4QSFP28 Switch